Faith in God will help you overcome the past
Hope beyond today gives confidence for the future
Love from others helps reconnect you with today
The counseling ministry of First Baptist of Lexington exists to help people grow in their relationships with God, others, and themselves. To that end, we offer counseling services that are both professional and biblical in nature and that assist personal growth in the emotional, spiritual, and social aspects of life.
Types of Counseling Offered
- Pre- marital
- Marital & Family
- Anxiety & Phobias
- Adolescent Issues
- Men's Issues
- Dealing with Trauma
- Anger & Forgiveness
- Grief & Loss
- Women's Issues
The counseling offered at FBLex Counseling Center is strictly confidential. It is our goal to provide a place where you can safely talk about areas of personal struggle and receive caring support and counsel through the difficult times of life.
Services of FBLex Counseling Center
- Confidential consultation, short-term, and long-term counseling services on premises for a nominal fee. Some insurances accepted.
- Workshops and counseling groups on specific topics related to relationships, sexual addictions, (including groups for partners), and emotional issues.
- Referrals and recommendations for professional Christian counseling or psychiatric services in the area.
- Pre-marital counseling, including personality assessments and communication skills for marriage.
- Speaking engagements for local businesses or organizations.